asdf

asdf

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Journey to Space Camp

I am currently hanging out in the Atlanta airport on a 3.5 hr layover on my way to Huntsville, AL. My flight left from Sioux Falls at 6:15 AM--OUCH! Surprisingly I am feeling exceptionally alive and awake today, I'm sure it has nothing to do with my excitement/anxiety level. As I sit here I have so many different feelings flying through my body. I'm excited--I'm so close (just 1 day!) to fulfilling a childhood (and adulthood) dream, I'm anxious- I am not in control of the next few days and not knowing what is going to happen is freaking me out. Will the hotel have a shuttle at the airport when I get there? What will I do today before camp starts tomorrow? What if I get to camp and something went wrong with my registration (this is a completely irrational question to be asking myself, but there it is regardless). What if no one "likes" me? What if I have to crap really bad during some kind of group project and I can't get to the bathroom in time? All such important things to be thinking about certainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment